WHO’S PLAYING? The Souveneers (St. Joseph, MO)
WHAT TO EXPECT? To buy the cd that will be stuck in your car stereo for months…
The Souveneers are a staple in the St. Joseph area and have successfully penetrated the Kansas City market. They have signed with up and coming Little Class Records and have finally readied their first recordings for the public. Their long-awaited first album will be called “Dance American” and will be available for the first time in St. Joseph at the St. Joseph Music Foundation on the afternoon of Saturday, August 2nd. The show will start early at 1 in the afternoon and parts of it will be broadcast across the FM radio waves by the Foundation. It’s free to get in but be sure to bring enough cash to walk away with a Souveneers album.
The Souveneers sound like: Steve Earle, Buddy Holly,The Temptations, toe tapping and shoes scuffing
WHERE IS IT? The St. Joe Music Foundations (right by Cafe Acoustic), 2601 Frederick Ave, St. Joseph, MO 64506
WHEN IS IT? Saturday, August 2nd 2014; 1:00pm – 5:00pm, FREE
WHY SHOULD I GO?
- The Souveneers are good, really good
- This is the first time they have had any music to sell. Ever.
- It’s FREE
- It’s on Saturday afternoon so it doesn’t run into your Saturday night plans
- This also means you have time to get ahead of any Friday night hangovers
- You have a wide timeslot, four hours to be precise so there is no excuse for being busy
- The comic book store will be open next door
- You can pick up some musical gear at the Music Foundation as well.
You should RSVP on facebook to the event so you don’t forget, here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1450075548589084/